The “International Freedom” Insurance plan provides coverage for individuals and families while traveling outside of their home country. Coverage can be purchased up to 180 days. The daily rate is $1.53 and does not change NO matter the age. Payment is made at the time of enrollment.
International Freedom Medical Insurance
International Freedom Medical Insurance Overview
Our International Travel Medical Insurance will cover you while you are outside of the country. You’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that you are in safe hands with our plan.
The plan includes:
- A high medical maximum coverage amount of $100,000.00
- The low deductible of $100.00
- $50,000.00 Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Emergency Medical Evacuation coverage at $500,000.00
- Immediate online access to your insurance information
- Personal service from your insurance company
- Guaranteed issue on-line enrollments
- And more…
International Freedom Plan Overview
Highlights and Benefits
- $100,000.00 Medical Coverage
- $50,000.00 Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- $500,000.00 Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Only a $100.00, one time deductible
- No Coinsurance – 100% of Usual & Customary Charges
- Emergency Room Coverage
- Accidental Dental Coverage
- Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Emergency Reunion
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Condition
- For only $1.53 per day…don’t leave home without it!
This plan is a flat rate of only $1.53/day. The premium does not change, no matter the age.