“Don’t Leave Home Without It!”
Insurance Services of America (ISA) of Gilbert, Arizona is proud to be your “international” health insurance company for “Live and Invest Overseas” clients. We are so very proud to be recommended by such a fine organization as “Live and Invest Overseas”….
FACTS you should know:
- ISA helped insure last year over 50,000 travelers and expatriates.
- ISA has been in the “international” insurance business since 1995
- ISA has gained an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- ISA has a 99% customer service rating with the BBB
- ISA primarily represents Lloyds of London as our main insurer. Lloyds is the worlds oldest and largest health insurance market.
- ISA markets dozens of different “international” plans but for our “live and invest” clients we offer 3 different options. The right plan for you depends on you age, health and length of time you need “international” health insurance coverage.
Our "Beacon" Travel Medical Plan
Our "Beacon" Travel Medical Plan Overview
The Beacon Series offers the most comprehensive series of benefits available in today’s travel medical insurance market all at an affordable price. We believe the real value of an insurance plan exists in the service attached to the plan and the ability to respond in a time of need.
Our "Meridian" Long Term International Major Medical Plan
Our "Meridian" Long Term International Major Medical Plan Overview
US and non-US citizens between 14 days and 74 years old and who reside outside of the US, as well as non-US citizens who cannot purchase health insurance within the US due to residency or citizenship status are eligible under Meridian.
ISA also offers other products you may wish to consider such as –
- International accidental death and dismemberment
- International term life insurance
- International ransom or terrorism coverage
To contact us with any questions, feel free to contact us. We are here to help you!
Insurance Services of America
1757 E Baseline Rd. Suite 126
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Email: Adam Bates – Adam@InsuranceForTrips.com
Aaron Bates – Aaron@InsuranceForTrips.com
Graham Bates – Graham@InsuranceForTrips.com
Proud to be a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters